- About Keynote
- Sample Units
- TED Talk videos
- Pacing guide
- Audioscripts (Word)
- Reading Texts (Word)
- Video Transcripts (Word)
- Student's Book and Workbook Audio
- Tables of Contents (Word)
- Student's book and Workbook answer keys
- CEFR correlations
- Grammar Extension (Intermediate)
- Multilingual and monolingual word lists
- Progress Tests (from Teacher's Book)
- End-of-course Tests
- Split editions teacher’s book references
- Student's Book Writing Texts
- TED Talk Workplace Worksheets
Featuring remarkable people communicating passionately and persuasively, TED Talks provide the ELT classroom with inspiring ideas and an unparalleled source of authentic language input. Keynote invites students to explore these life-changing stories and develop a deeper understanding of our world.
Underpinned by a carefully designed language syllabus, Keynote enables students to express themselves powerfully and proficiently in English – in their professional and personal lives.
- Twelve TED Talks at each level provide a springboard for students to develop their authentic listening, critical thinking and presentation skills.
- Clear communicative aims of each lesson are linked to 21st century outcomes and encourage students to respond to ideas and find their own voice.
- Language is presented using real-world input, including infographics, varied text types and profiles of exciting innovators, companies and organizations making a difference.
Components at each level
- Student’s Book with DVD-ROM
- Teacher’s Book with Audio CDs
- Workbook with Audio CDs
- MyELT Online Workbook
- Interactive eBook without key
- Teacher’s Presentation Tool